Entrepreneurs and professionals need to persuade, educate, and sell their ideas, services, and products. You'll have an advantage if you can speak well to small and large groups. Public speaking can be intimidating, but preparing and giving a strong presentation is critical!
Join Click Workspace and pro speaker Betsy Nicoletti to learn how to make your next presentation your best one yet.
- Great speakers start and stop strong. You’ll learn how to do that.
- Great speakers are memorable. You’ll hear strategies that will help your audience remember you, long after the speech is over.
- Great speakers don’t dance. Well, at least not on the platform. Usually. You’ll see a demonstration of body language and movement.
- Great entrepreneurs and professionals use speaking and writing to build their businesses and brand. You can too.
- And, you’ll hear Betsy's “always” and “never” tips to develop presentations that get you a second invite.
Two lucky volunteers can practice a five minute presentation, and hear feedback from the group.
Registration and networking at 6:00. Workshop begins at 6:30. Light refreshments provided.
Brought to you by Click Workspace and Betsy Nicoletti, the co-founder of Codapedia.com, a community web site devoted to physician reimbursement. Besides doing auditing and compliance work, Betsy is a speaker, writer and consultant. She holds a Masters of Science in Organization and Management from Antioch, New England, and is a member of the National Speakers Association, the Medical Group Management Association and the AAPC.