Interested in a career at CLICK Workspace? Check out our open positions below:
The successful candidate will have a passion for fostering relationships, strong self-discipline, and an appreciation for a fun, dynamic work environment. The Member Advocate will work with the Executive Director to oversee CLICK’s membership growth, administration, marketing/communications, fundraising, and programming functions. Experience in communications, marketing and business is a plus; opportunities for professional growth are numerous.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Solid organization skills
- Attention to detail and creativity
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Tech savvy
- Respect and appreciation for all cultures, religions, races, genders, physical abilities, and sexual identity and orientation.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Membership Growth - Serve as the first point of contact for all inquiries and visitors, ensuring a welcoming environment. Facilitate the continued growth of CLICK’s individual members, community members, and space rentals.
- Member Support - Build and maintain strong relationships with our members.
- Office Administration - Manage administrative functions including financial accounting and office operations, purchasing of office supplies, and troubleshoot routine problems with equipment maintenance, internet service, etc. Maintain records of the organization.
- Marketing and Communications - Manage communications within CLICK and beyond, including maintaining website, composing monthly email newsletter, managing social media presence and advertising, and writing weekly member updates.
- Administrative Support - Provide administrative and communications support to the Executive Director for CLICK programming and community organizations.
Compensation: Salaried with benefits
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com