Welcome to Funding Fridays, an occasional series on best practices in raising funding. This week's video is all about equity financing (AKA angel and venture capital) and is an expansion on what was summarized in the Intro To The Flavors Of Capital videos previously posted.
Below are links to a video that walks you through a quick, inside view of how this flavor of capital operates, what incentives are at work, and how best to optimize your odds of success. Each segment is bite-sized at under 5 minutes . As always, your input is greatly welcomed!
Flavor V: Equity
- Part I: Description, individual angels, and angel networks
- Part II: Angel syndicates, venture capital, and incentives
- Part III: Incentives (continued) and process
- Part IV: Pros, cons, and best practices
- Part V: Best practices (continued)
- Part VI: Best practices (continued), and summary